COVID-19 Health Update
We Are Open!
Out of an abundance of caution, we've taken measures to ensure the safety of you and our dental team, including upgrading our air conditioning with the latest HEPA and UV filtration, installing an acrylic shield at the front desk, hand sanitizers throughout the office, installing additional air purifier systems in each room, adding additional high volume suction equipment, making sure our dental team has extra personal protective equipment, and implementing a screening process for all those entering our office.
New COVID-19 Office Protocols
Our commitment to your health has always been our top priority. We have always followed infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented additional measures to ensure everyone's safety while you receive care at our facility.
We are happy to be able to resume treating our patients after the COVID-19 pandemic. We would like to take this opportunity to outline a few changes you will experience during your appointment.
- We have added additional personal protective equipment for our staff to keep you and our staff safe. This includes upgraded N95 face masks, surgical gowns, and face shields. We have added additional high speed air purifiers to each of our treatment rooms to filter the air faster and more efficiently. We are taking daily temperature checks and health screenings of our staff.
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment time to ask you some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- Please remain in your vehicle upon arrival and call our office to inform us you are ready. The office phone number is posted on the back of the building for your convenience.
- Someone from our office will come out to your vehicle and ask you a series of screening questions, take your temperature with a touch less thermometer and review your medical history with you.
- Please wear a face mask upon entering the office and we will provide you with hand sanitizer prior to being seated in the treatment room. We also encourage you to use the lavatory at this time, if necessary.
- We also ask that if there are any additional family members with you, they remain outside the office to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Please keep personal belongings that you bring with you to a minimum. We do advise bringing a sweater or light jacket with you as our staff are now wearing additional layers of protective equipment and to accommodate for that the office temperature may be somewhat cooler.
- Once you are seated in the treatment room, you can remove your face mask and we will give you a pre-procedural, anti-microbial mouth rinse prior to treatment.
- Upon completion of your treatment, please re-don your face mask before leaving the room.
- Please observe social distancing, best practices while at the front desk. We are limiting check-out to one patient at a time and please have your payment option ready (check or credit card) to facilitate a quick check-out and avoid crowding at the front desk.
We understand that these changes may seem extreme, but the health and safety of our patients and our staff remain our top priority. We feel that these steps are necessary in order for us to resume patient care as soon as safely possible.
Please call our office at 508-583-5338 if you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming visit.